lunes, 3 de noviembre de 2014

The help.

1.    Did you learn anything from this movie? If you did, what was it?
I learned that everybody should look inside the others. People have feelings, and deserve a good quality of life.
2.    What is the message of this movie? Do you agree or disagree with it?
The message that the movie left me is that all people are equal, regardless of color or socioeconomic status.
3.    Was there something you did not understand about the film? What was that?
No, I understood every part.
4.    What did you like best about the movie? Why?
The message and how the story is told. I really like the stories that the black women share with Skeeter.
5.    What did you like least about the film? Why?
I like the whole movie, but I think that the real situation is worst.
6.    Who was your favorite character in the movie? Why?
Celia Foote. I love that she treats everybody in a marvelous way. She is a charming and beautiful woman.
7.    Who was your least favorite character in the film? Why?
Hilly Holbrook. That woman is crazy. She manipulates everybody in Jackson, Mississippi. She is the most racist person in the movie.
8.    Did anything that happened in this movie remind you of something that has occurred in your own life or that you have seen occur to others?
I used to take ballet lessons. When the roles were distributed, the teachers gave the leader roles to the white girls.
9.    What were you thinking as you finished watching the film?
When the movie ended, I kept wondering if the racism is over, or the black people still have problems and conflicts because of their color.
10. Would you recommend this movie to a friend? Explain your reasons.
Totally recommend the movie, because of the message and the stories.
11. What part of the story told by the movie was the most powerful? Why?
The dead of Aibileen’s son. His dead is what impulse the talks with Skeeter.
12. If you had a chance to ask a character in this movie a question, what would it be?
I would ask Hilly Holbrook the reasons of her hate to color people.
13. If you had a chance to ask the screenwriter a question, what would it be?
What other interesting stories he discovered filming the movie.
14. If you were writing the screenplay for this movie, would you have changed the ending? Explain your answer.
I would not change anything; the end leaves the viewer thinking.
15. What feelings did you share with any of the characters in the movie?
I identify myself with Celia Foote, her innocence and happiness represents my person.    
16. Did any of the characters in this movie make you angry? Why?
Yes, all the women that follow Hilly Holbrook. Everybody should think and do what they believe.
17. Did you come to respect any of the characters in this movie? Who was it and why did you come to respect that character?

I ended respecting Minny Jackson. She decided to leave her husband and give another lifestyle to her children . She made the change in her life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario