jueves, 13 de noviembre de 2014

The Ayotzinapa case

I have heard of this case since two months ago, approximately. After all the massive unconformity, and all the news presented on the media, I finally have a personal opinion about the Ayotzinapa case. I think that the government should find quickly the real story, and beyond that, find the bodies or the students alive. Give real help to the affected families and the missing persons. 

On the other hand, talking as a outsider, it is a horrible situation. As a human and mexican, I support the manifestations and the fight against the corruption. I want to know the truth. 
In my view, it is incredible that after two months, the case is still  in a hypothesis. When a person is missing the authorities must hurry. The time does not stop, when the days pass, the real story is more complicated to find, and more important, the person. It is a very strange case. 
Este miércoles se realizó en el DF una tercera marcha masiva para exigir justicia por la desaparición de los normalistas de Ayotzinapa (Cuartoscuro/Archivo).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario